Home > Contact >
Jan 2005 -- Thirteen Ways to Improve Your Monthly Board Reports
- Founder and CEO of Michael Gonnerman, Inc., providing
financial management for high tech companies.
- Has 37 years of combined business experience, with Arthur Andersen
(10 years in Washington, D.C. and Italy), as the CFO for 2 public
and 2 private high technology companies (12 years) and as a
financial consultant to more than 75 companies (15 years)
- Has served on the Boards of Directors and Advisors of more than 20
companies, where he typically chairs the Audit and Compensation
- Has been a speaker or panelist at the MIT Enterprise Forum, the WPI
Venture Forum, Tufts University, Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network,
Merrimac Valley (MA) Venture Forum, Upper Valley (NH) Computer
Industry Association and Capital Venue
- Authors "Ask Mike", an email newsletter for non-financial senior
- Is a member of the American Institute of CPA's
Financial Strategies Group, which invites speakers to
discuss "hot topics" at its monthly breakfast meetings
- Is a founding member of E-dinner, a monthly dinner forum where
entrepreneurs discuss starting, running and growing businesses.
- Is the webmaster for the Dartmouth College Class of 1965.
'65 Home Page
- Was educated at Dartmouth College (AB, Economics) and
Northwestern University (MBA, Accounting).
- Has been married 37 years and has 3 adult children
- Has broadcast high school baseball and basketball games over
television and radio
- Is a long distance runner, has run 11 marathons (3:07 PR) and has
qualified for the 2005 Boston Marathons
- Roots for the Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots and Washington
- Coached 10 Little League and Babe Ruth baseball teams